"Where have all the bentos gone?" I hear my bento-blogging buddies lament.
I admit, I have been remiss. I will endeavor to do better. Here, as a peace-offering, is a simple bento I made last week:
- Peanut butter sandwich
- banana chocolate chip cookie that Bethy made me
- cracked pepper & olive oil Triscuits
- dried cherries, left-over from Leslie's salad
- almonds, hiding in the shadows
- trail mix in a new little silicone cupcake holder I got for my birthday (thanks, mom and dad!)
As Yvo over at All My Bento Are Belong To Me says: Happy Bento!