Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to Bento

Here is the lunch I took today to rehearsal for Arsenic and Old Lace.


  • Ham sandwich on whole wheat bread (with cucumbers, of course!)
  • more cucumbers mixed with grape tomatoes, with lemon juice and pepper
  • grapes
These are the new containers I got at Freddy's for lunches this coming school year. The container I used above is actually for my husband. It really holds a lot of food. The other is a salad container and comes with a little sauce cup for dressing. And both hold their own utensils. Cute, right?

Happy Bento!


mook said...

oh Mer! you're back! my timing was right then. It's good to read you again.
and your summer WAS busy. I hope your husband is on his two feet again.

Mer said...

Yep... I'm back. Thanks for checkin' up on me. :0)