Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to Bento

Here is the lunch I took today to rehearsal for Arsenic and Old Lace.

Contents:

  • Ham sandwich on whole wheat bread (with cucumbers, of course!)
  • more cucumbers mixed with grape tomatoes, with lemon juice and pepper
  • grapes
These are the new containers I got at Freddy's for lunches this coming school year. The container I used above is actually for my husband. It really holds a lot of food. The other is a salad container and comes with a little sauce cup for dressing. And both hold their own utensils. Cute, right?


Happy Bento!

2 comments:

mo said...

oh Mer! you're back! my timing was right then. It's good to read you again.
and your summer WAS busy. I hope your husband is on his two feet again.

Mer said...

Yep... I'm back. Thanks for checkin' up on me. :0)