Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope this Christmas is filled with love and joy for you, and that you have time to remember the Giver of all good gifts.


Now here is a little gift I'd like to pass on to my fellow bento lovers. If you haven't stopped by French Bento lately, you should. Take a look at the collection of beautiful photographs of Christmas bentos she has gathered and posted for all of us to enjoy! (There is a translation link on the right-hand side, but really, the pictures speak for themselves.)

Once again... Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mer, these cookies look SO good, I think I just gained 2 pounds LOOKING at them=-) Love, Aunt Mary=-)

mo said...

thanks for spreading the bento-xmas love!

Mer said...

Thanks, Aunt Mary! Mom seemed to think they were pretty good when I took them over there.

My pleasure, Mook. :0)