Today I am going to share with you the recipe I use for banana muffins. These are simple, moist and delicious. I have made this recipe four or more times now and have always been very pleased and gotten lots of compliments.
This is another recipe I got from All Recipes. You can check out the original recipe, provided by All Recipe user Jo Jo, here.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margerine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- at least 1 cup mashed banana
- 6 Tablespoons vanilla soy milk (or regular milk if you prefer)
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream together the margarine and sugar, then add eggs and mix until smooth. Stir in soy milk and mashed banana and mix well.
- Fold in flour mixture into the liquid ingredients until combined.
- Fill muffin cups to just below the top (for delicious muffin tops!)
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
I give this recipe 5 stars!