Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chicken and Veggie Medly

The teriyaki chicken bounty continues and so do the bento lunches:

Contains:

  • Teriyaki Chicken
  • Pineapple
  • White Rice
  • Carrots
  • Broccoli
  • Black Olives
One of my co-workers came over expectantly as I opened the vegetable tier of my lunch. She was considerably disappointed that there wasn't any "food art" to behold. Thought I was doing well just getting back to bento... but I guess I will have to kick it up another notch. Not feeling real inspired here. Any ideas?

Happy Bento!

3 comments:

StefRobrts said...

I love your little bento box and how it appears to offer built in portion control :)

Amy said...

Yes - your cute lunches are enjoyable, but I'm more impressed by your ability to eat such healthy meals. Gotta learn to do that...

Mer said...

Yeah - the portion control feature is really handy. When I first started packing them, I didn't think I could possibly fill up on that small amount - but I've been surprised. That is plenty of "main dish" for me. :)

Amy: Thanks!