Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hummus Snack Bento

Today I was eating homemade gumbo for lunch, so I just packed a side of veggies and hummus:

I still just love my little hummus things from Costco. So convenient!

By the way, yesterday while my husband was at school, I re-did my blog banner from this:


to this:


I was wondering what do you think? Thumbs up? Thumbs down? Anyone think the old one is better? Please let me know in the comments. Thanks!

Happy bento!

Related posts:

Basic Hummus Recipe

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I really like the new one! Hummus ROCKS!

nicole said...

the new one looks better in both layout and picture quality~

The hummus containers look like a great idea, any idea how many come in a pack and how long they last? (only a family of 2 here)

Arm70 said...

I like the new one better. IF I had to choose. Great!

hapa bento said...

I also like the new one too.

Mer said...

Thanks, you guys! Glad to hear I'm on the right track with the new banner. :)

Mer said...

@ Nicole: I have written a post answering your hummus questions. :)