Saturday, March 22, 2008

Introducing... Kyarabenn artist Mitunatumama

Lately I've been enjoying pictures of wonderful kyarabenn lunches. Where have I found these inspiring images, you ask? Japanese blogs. Makes for quick reading, since I don't recognize one character on the screen, right? But it is worth it to see the amazing lunches these Japanese moms are creating.

I received permission from one such kyarabenn artist to showcase some of her lunches, and point you in the direction of her blog where you can see much more. Her name is Mitunatumama. She has been creating bentos for her two children (a boy and a girl) for about two years. Here are some of her lunchtime creations:








Aren't they amazing? Click on any of the photos above to visit the original blog post (in Japanese). Enjoy, and...

Happy Bento!

7 comments:

Mother Bliss said...

OMG!!! Too cute! Thanks for finding her and sharing her!

Deeba PAB said...

WOW...what amzing bentos. Really pretty & so much detail! Lovely Post Mer...

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Amazing! But how does she have the time!

Yvo Sin said...

how do you eat those things? and SAILOR MOON! na na na na na, winning love by day light, fighting evil by moonlight, la la la la la la, she is the one named... sorry, this is really awesome, childhood memories, they played this on WB11 in my city and I used to play it while I got ready to go to school :)

zhengning said...

Wowwwwww, those are so so so cute!
Ha, i wont bear to eat those! :)

sher said...

Wow! No, I mean WOW!!!!!! Those are absolutely incredible. Imagine opening a lunchbox and finding that?

Marryth said...

I'd feel way too guilty, eating those. ^^;

Amazing, though! I wish I could read Japanese... >_<