Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lazy Bentos

I seem to be getting pretty lazy with my bentos lately. Here is bento #79:

Contents:

  • turkey sandwich
  • mandarin orange slices
  • trail mix
However uninspired, it was filling, and I had no complaints (after an hour in the pool) when I pulled it out of my backpack.

Bento 82:

Contents:
  • salad
  • grilled chicken breast
  • hard-boiled egg
  • thousand island dressing
What I would like my lunches to look like is more like this:


Neat, huh? Thanks to Pikko over at Adventures in Bentomaking for letting me post her pic.

Never fear... I guarantee that at least one cute bento (of my own creation) is in the near future.

In the meantime, Happy Bento!

Oh, and go vote for your favorite bento over at All My Bentos Belong To Me, where Yvo has posted the wrap up for the "Does This Make My Lunch Look Phat?" contest. Just leave your vote in the comments section.

1 comment:

Yvo Sin said...

Haha, talk about lazy, my bentos have been atrocious lately. I keep thinking "Well at least I'm packing lunch" but honestly, I need to get back to at least somewhat visually appealing...