You may have noticed from yesterday's bento that my spaghetti looked more like a Sloppy Joe on noodles. That is the way we like it around here, and in case you're a meat-lover too, I thought I would share how we make our sauce. There is nothing from scratch about it... but it sure is good!
- Brown 1 lb lean ground beef in a pot; drain off fat
- Add a 16 ounce can of tomato sauce & half a can of water
- Stir in a packet of Lawry's original style spaghetti sauce spices and seasonings
- Add sliced black olives, if desired, and heat it till it just starts bubbling
- Reduce heat to low and let it simmer for a bit
- Serve over pasta